viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

Post 7 > A Country I would like to visit

South Africa:

Hi my friends, today I will talk about "a country I would like to visit".


   I've always wanted to visit South Africa as it is a country with a very different population and fauna is extensive, and that interest me the most animals of this country. I would like to work with wildlife in this country, especially with the white lions, as I love the big cats especially whites.

I do not know much about this country, but I think there are many hours away from Chile to fly, where the flight has to make some changes of plane even, as in the subway jajajaja. This country is very large, is something kruger park, where are the white lions, also I know something of Pretoria, a city of this country, as my uncle visited this country for work (good luck on his part: D). are to be taken several safeguards as some vaccines against diseases that can be even fatal. But in short, I will be very happy if you visit some day.

 

bye, see later my friends :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario