martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Why do I want to be a vet?

Hi again my friends, today I will talk about my college dreams and Why do I want to be a vet?.
Since I was a child, I dreamed of many alternative of career, even some so fascinating as firefighter hahaha. My dream's jobs were fireman, pilot, doctor, scientist, etc..
  But I never thought to study Veterinary Medicine or less in the "Universidad de Chile".
When he finished school, I thought that career choice.
  I thought of several careers as Air Force officer which was the most likely of all, after, learning that she was not choice, I chose a couple of days before I enrolled in veterinary postulation.
My college experience has been very good but very tired as it requires much study and effort.
The job I would like to dedicate is equine medicine or animal production. :). because horses seem very cute and perfect. Bye bye.

1 comentario: