lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

My BlackBerry

Hi again my friends, today I will talk about...My favorite piece of technology is my smartphone. the BlackBerry 9300, I guess I could not live very well without it in Santiago city. My smartphone is efficient and light to travel with it, the apps ( applications) are useful and free generally. I got it 2 years ago use my smartphone blackberry, and my life is easier. I use my smartphone always and all the time, all the hours of the day, because I use it to the transport in santiago, in metro and bus across the apps and go to home most quickly and safe, and internet is very easy to use in my phone, mobile internet is the best thing in the universe jajajajaja. I don't imagine my life without my BB and I hope not to lose it or get it stolen :(

thank you for read my blog, see later :)

7 comentarios:

  1. I hope that you don't lose your BB, too, that's be tragic xDD

    Bay (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fernando! The smartphones are the best! My brother has a blackberry and this is very good

    ResponderEliminar
  3. to me was very dificoult habit to my new cel phone.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My cell phone is too old, i don't know what is Smartphone XD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Do you use it a lot to talk to your girlfriend? xD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yeah! I can’t imagine life without a mobile phone to communicate with. It’s amazing how deeply engraved this device has become in our lives, no? It’s just great how mobile phone technology is continually evolving, giving us better experience, especially with the development of mobile apps. The good news is RIM will be releasing their newly developed OS called Blackberry 10, with an app enabled platform. This will provide us with more apps to choose from and more tools to help us in our daily lives.
    Samantha Cole

    ResponderEliminar